Free Community education for adults across Aotearoa
Literacy Aotearoa promotes free language, literacy and numeracy programmes across Aotearoa to help people in communities reach their full potential
Choice, Change, Freedom
Get the help you want, take charge of your life.
Gain confidence, independence and employment skills.
We believe everyone in Aotearoa has the right to access the skills they need to participate in society. We're committed to helping you in the way that suits you best.
- Most programmes run over 10 weeks during our 4 terms.
- We have teaching sites around Aotearoa and also run some online programmes.
- We also offer shorter or longer programmes and we can adapt our programmes for community groups and businesses.
- We offer friendly tutor support, small group classes and a positive learning environment.
- Our classes are free to citizens and residents of Aotearoa.
Better skills and confidence with Language, Literacy and Numeracy....
allows people a choice,
gives them the skills to make changes in their lives
provides them the freedom to succeed
Learning Steps: skills for reading, writing, speaking and listening. Plenty of support and lots of fun.
Money Wise: how to make and use a plan to help you on the road to financial security - using sorted.org.nz.