Ngā mihi mahana kia koutou katoa, Greetings to you all.
This issue includes:
- Reflections on learning spaces and places that meet the needs of learners following the 2018 Hui Fono.
- Literacy Whangarei is delivering a range of innovative programmes that educate and empower their community.
- Online resources offer PD at your own pace for getting started with Office 365; (note all Literacy Aotearoa personnel have access to this); Ako Aotearoa offers PD for practitioners.
- A calendar of events including the Māori and Pasifika language weeks, as well as conferences related to the adult learning and tertiary sectors.
Read all about it...
* Poupou = member provider(s) of Literacy Aotearoa
Click on the cover or here to view this latest issue of Tui Tuia.
Click here to view previous issues of Tui Tuia