Te Reo Māori
Note: This resource is designed to be used with tutor support.
Where can you go to learn Te Reo Māori?
How confident are you at pronouncing Māori words, place names, common greetings?
What do you know about Māori protocol, history, myths and legends, waiata?
Click here to view a resource that includes links to:
- Interactive Language sites for those who want to learn Te Reo Māori
- An online Māori/English - English/Māori Dictionary
- Māori Television Programmes
- Māori Radio Programmes
- Email: Kupu o te Ra - Word of the Day
- Language Classes: Kanohi ki te kanohi - Face-to-face
There is also a list of direct links to Te Reo Māori reference resources available in the Links section of this website.
Updated Hui Tanguru (February) 2014